Sunday 22 May 2011

2 posts in one day!!!

As promised, here is something I made for my Nan for her birthday earlier this week. We also bought her a lovely glass lamp from IKEA but she always likes something hand made.

This card was almost 99% CASE'd from one shown to us by my lovely stamping mummy, Amanda at a recent team training day. I tweaked it a little using the rhinestones as I know my Nan loves them!
I also made her a decorated post-it note pad and a little pizza box to gift wrap it in!





Recipe:

Cardstock - Wild Wasabi, shimmer white, Marina Mist So Saffron and textured Baja Breeze
Ink - Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist and Baja Breeze
Stamps - Simply Said, Bella Toile, All A Flutter, Plane and Simple and Dot, Dot, Dot.
Other accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die adhesive pearls, adhesive rhinestones and Marina Mist satin ribbon.

I will be back tomorrow with news of a whole range of new classes and clubs that I will be running over the coming months, plus another project!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute projects Helen. I love the butterfly in the box. Glad to see you have got your blog operating again. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects - I'm sure your Nan will love them
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, welcome back - love your posh post-its in their posh pizza box especially the butterflies! x

    ReplyDelete