Sunday 22 May 2011

Finally back!

Well, after a lengthy battle with blogger am I am back in control of my blog!
I promise you, I haven't been sitting around doing nothing, I have been very busy growing this!:
Hopefully all being well our little lady will be joining me and her daddy at convention in Paris in November. This was taken some weeks ago, I am now 28 weeks and there is no way I am adding any more picture of her until she is born!lol

I have also been busy with a craft room revamp courtesy of my lovely other half:



and now it has been in use for a while....
Whoops!

I have however, created something other than a huge mess in here and will be showing my projects over the next few days!





1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back! Room looks lush glad you aren't a neat freak I like a bit of mess.
    xx

    ReplyDelete