Monday 21 November 2011

Hello! Back again!

As promised earlier, here are a few pictures of the cards we made at my Christmas class on Saturday.

First is this sweet little gift card card/holder. Super quick to make using a whisper white note card, the Jolly Jingles jumbo wheel, inked up on a marina mist ink pad and some tombow and dazzling diamonds for the front.

 Plenty of space for a gift card inside
 I used the Christmas greeting from perfect pairs as a nice surprise when the recipient removes their gift card

The next card is one of my favourites, it has lot's of elements but is actually very simple to make.

 It uses crumb cake, very vanilla and soft suede cardstock. The stamp sets are delightful decorations and serene snowflakes. The card uses one of my favourite toys, ahem, sorry, business tools- my Big Shot.  This time I used the textured impressions designer frames embossing folder. You get 2 folders in the pack-a rectangular frame and the oval one that I have used. I used the lace ribbon border and ornament punches, a couple of dimensionals and an adhesive pearl to finish of the card and give it some depth.

Here are the other cards we made including a cute little children's shaker card!




I will be back tomorrow with my current work in progress, my exploding box mini photo gift!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards Helen - what a big selection! And VERY cute baby pictures too. X

    ReplyDelete