Tuesday 22 November 2011

I have blogged 2 days in a row! Oh my gosh! Can you tell daddy is 'working' from home so giving me some Phoebe-free time!

As promised here is my current personal project that I am working on.  I am making a present for my Nan, now a great-nan, that's a bit different from the normal photo albums.  I have been quite busy doing things with Phoebe and her daddy or crafting in some way or another recently so haven't seen my Nan as often as I would have liked.  Her other grand child, my cousin Francis, is a marine engineer and is off at sea for long periods of time and she always complains that she will soon forget what we look like!

Honestly, I will have to get a photo of my Nan's collection of pictures next time we visit so you can see that she is exaggerating slightly and that it would be impossible for her to forget us- we are everywhere in her lounge!

So, I have started making her this exploding photo album.  I love our new in colours, especially wisteria wonder. The Flirtacious speciality DSP is pretty yummy too! The base is made from 12x12 wisteria wonder cardstock and decorated with 3 1/2" square pieces of DSP which will provide a background for my pics!


I have stamped the outside using an old favourite, the Circle Circus stamp set!

This is the box just before it 'explodes'!

I will hopefully have this finished just before Christmas and because my nan hates technology I will be able to show the finished product before she receives it!

Take care and see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment