Saturday 2 January 2010

Easter Card

Okay, so I may be starting these a bit early but I got carried away with my new stamp set- "A Good Egg". It's so versatile and works really well with the colours in the Soft Subtles family.


 This card took approx 15-20 minutes to make and is one that I am going to be doing in my Easter class.  Although you can't see it in the picture, the bottom of the chick picture is actually 3D. I inked up just the shell part of the chick stamp, coloured it with a marker, then cut it out and attached using a dimensional.  If you wish to CASE it, feel free to contact me for instructions :)

Recipe
Card stock- Whisper White, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Ink-Black Staz-On, Certainly celery, Apricot Appeal.  Barely Banana and Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Markers from the Soft Subtles set
Stamps- A Good Egg- Chick, flower and sentiment
Ribbon- 1/4" Certainly Celery
Tools/adhesive- 1 dimensional, SNAIL tape pen, trimmer, scissors


No comments:

Post a Comment