Sunday 3 January 2010

Puppies and handbags

As promised I have photo's of my beloved Radley handbag and the 2 gorgeous puppies that I spent Christmas with.  I apologise now for the length of this post and for the lack of craft!

I was so excited when I got my bag that I have to admit that I didn't really look at everything inside, look at what I found when I did!

There is a tote bag inside, approx 13x13 inches! Perfect for scrapbooks/ designer papers,12x12 cardstock. There was also this sweet little purse

Then, I found this little leather envelope.  Guess who was inside...???


 
And now for the aww factor.

This is Peroni.....



and Mango

 
 
They are cute but have way too much energy.

I will be back later to post todays "A Good Egg" card and the candle/card that my hostesses will be receiving in January.

Bye for now!
xx



2 comments:

  1. Radley and puppies - you are a very lucky lady.
    c u at training soon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they adorably - could eat them! ahhh

    ReplyDelete