Saturday 2 January 2010

How long ago..? Oops!

Honestly, I really didn't mean to leave it so long between blogs! I have been a busy bee though.  We have quite a few family birthdays in December, including mine, so we had family gatherings and pressies galore.  Unfortunately in between all the fun stuff we had holes in ceilings, collapsing floors, severed pipes,broken boilers and kidney stones!

We spent Christmas Day and Boxing Day at my aunties house, opening pressies, eating too much and playing with her 2 new Spinone pups (pics to follow!).  Oh, and for anyone who saw my facebook status about having found the perfect pressie before Christmas, it was something that my family agreed to buy for me.  It's green, it's lovely, it's a little on the huge side to hold all my junk - it's my new Radley handbag!!! (more pics to follow).

On the crafting front I have been creating a new website, holding my first workshop, planning clubs/classes and playing with my new stamps!  My "A Good Egg" set has just arrived and I'm amazed at how many non-Easter projects I have already used it for!  One of my New Year's resolutions is to be more organised so all being well I will have a post and new card to show you every day next week!  Fingers crossed for this resolution lasting longer than my usual 2 days of giving up chocolate!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year and that you have a fantastic 2010!

Bye for now
Helen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a hectic time! Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you at the training day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time. I am sooooo jealous I love Radley handbags !

    ReplyDelete